Access Information About Violations of The Justice System in Egypt
Our goal is to build a database of Human rights information and documents, that preserves the right to know to the community, and highlights abuses in the justice system of Egypt.
Justice Watch Archive gives direct access to information and documents to enable human rights defenders, and the international community to perform their assigned roles into enhancing the human right situation in Egypt.
Number of Cases by Court
- 31Military Court - Ismailia
- 18Military Court - Alexandria
- 16Military Court - Assiut
- 9Military Court - Suez
- 8Military Court - North Cairo
- 7Military Court - West Cairo
- 1Military Court - East Cairo